Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. It’s a chance to share and show off books you discovered (online, at the library, or in a bookstore) and added to your TBR list.
I found a half-consumed fly in a spider’s mouth, my seventh grade English papers (embarrassing), and these books:
- The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- White Nights by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
- Submarine by Joe Dunthorne
- Is Journalism Worth Dying For? by Anna Politkovskaya
- Love Letters from a Fat Man by Naomi Benaron
- Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron
- Asterios Polyp by David Mazzucchelli
Sharing is caring: what books did you find this week? Tell me!
Enjoy your Friday, everyone.